How can we help you?
Q. How do I purchase a power card?
A. You can purchase a powercard from the cash counters at Tridom
Q. How much can I recharge my power card every time I visit?
A. You can load your powercard card with one our swipes packages as much as you want at our cash counters at the store.
Q. Do any charges apply when I want to register my powercard.
A. No charges apply, registering your powercard is complimentary and we recommend this process so that your balance is secure if you lose or misplace your card. We will offer a new card with your balance updated. Please note new powercards are charged AED 3.
Q. I have lost my powercard and it is loaded with around 32 swipes and has around 1700 tickets. What do I do?
A. Is your powercard registered at Tridom? If yes, then provide your details and they will give you a new card. We highly recommend registering your powercard so that your balance is safe.
Q. Can we reload our powercards with the tickets we have won?
A. Unfortunately, while we cannot reload powercards with the value of tickets won, you can exchange them for some very exciting prizes at our redemption counters.
Q. I bought a powercard at Fun Ville/Fun City. Can I use it at Tridom?
A. No, Powercards purchased at Tridom can only be used at Tridom. To transfer your balance to Tridom you will have to request the same at the cash counter but this process will take upto 48 hours.
Q. Can I transfer my cash from one card to another?
A. Yes, this is only possible at store level at the moment. Do note that this can take upto 48 hours from request.
Q. Does the six-month credit policy start from the first swipe or transaction day?
A. The six-month credit policy is valid from the date of the transaction or last use, whichever is recent.
- Q. I would like to know how to win points and tickets. I see so many of your customers with bags full of tickets, however, even though I loaded and played so much, I only got one roll. Why is that?
A. You just have to keep playing and keep trying. There are a variety of ticket games you can play. Kindly ask the staff at Tridom to show them to you and we are sure you will soon also have bags full of tickets.
- Q. What is to be done with the redemption tickets after they are won?
- A. After winning tickets from all the games, they can be exchanged for some exciting gifts from the Redemption Counter. Kindly insert all tickets to the ticket-eating machine, swipe your powercard to credit ticket to your powercard and head over to the redemption counter.
- Q. What is VAT?
- A. Value Added Tax (VAT) is an indirect tax that is being introduced by the UAE Government, which will be payable by both business and Individuals.
- Q. When will the VAT go into effect and what will be the rates?
- A. VAT will be introduced across the UAE on 1 January 2018 at a standard rate of 5%. For rest of the GCC, this is still not in effect.
- Q. How will VAT apply to Tridom products and services?
- A. VAT will be applicable on all purchases and is inclusive in our pricing.
- Q. Will VAT be charged on any purchase?
- A. No, taxes and fun are inclusive on all powercard packages.
- Q. Where can I get more information regard VAT?
- A. We suggest you visit Federal Tax Authority website Federal Tax Authority website for more information, please visit www.tax.gov.ae/index.aspx
- Q. What is Tridom’s Tax Registration Number?
- A. Tridom's Tax Registration Number is 100023129800003
- Q. Will I be charged 5% VAT on tickets used for redemption?
- A. No, VAT is charged only on transactions at the cash counter that involve money collected. This does not include redemption of tickets for prizes.
- Q.What is the cost of entry to the Play Zone?
- A. The entry to the play zone is AED 60 (VAT exclusive)
- Q.Can I use my swipe balance from the swipes package to entre the Play Zone?
- A. The entry to the play zone is AED 60 (VAT exclusive)
- Q. How can you be sure that my child will be safe even though I am inside the play area, or how can I ensure my child's safety even if I’m inside as I cannot follow my child all over?
- A. We understand how important your child’s safety means to you, it’s equally important to us as well. Please note that our play areas had have been designed specially keeping your little ones and their safety in mind so you can be assured that they will be safe and well taken care of even if you can’t accompany them all the way inside.
- Q. Why can’t the staff accompany my kids on the rides and inside the play area?
- A. For the rides, our staff can accompany the child if the parents do not meet the requirement as long as the staff also meet the requirement. For the play area, we assigned staff mainly to monitor the play area and to manage the guest IN/OUT to ensure the safety of everyone.
- Q. Why can’t adults go with more than 2 kids in the play area?
- A. This is to ensure that the kids are well attended by their parents/guardian.
- Q. Why aren’t food and drinks allowed in the play area?
- A. Because we care about your health and safety, we ensure that we maintain the play area free from any food debris/spill that may not be safe to your kid/s and may cause sickness and injury (due to spill of any liquid drinks)
- Q. Why can’t kids taller than 157 cm enter but adults can. Is it not dangerous?
- A. Play area structure was designed for kid/s with the maximum height of 157cm for them to enjoy all facilities, elements, and attractions. Our main objective is for them to enjoy and bring memorable experience. Adults, are with them only to supervised at all times.
- Q.Why aren’t kids who are older in age, example 5 years not allowed in the play zone because of their height.
- A. We are accepting kids according to their height, not by their age. Play area structure was designed for kid/s with the maximum height of 157cm for them to enjoy all facilities, elements, and attractions. Our main objective is for them to enjoy and bring memorable experience.
- Q. Why can’t I use more than 2 play area vouchers when I have them if I have 3 children.
- A. 1 voucher per child, no limit as long as they have the voucher.
- Q. What are the blue swiper games?
- A. All the video games at Tridom have swipers where you use your powercard to play. Some of them are blue in color - these are mainly some of the big rides, kiddie rides, and video games. Ticket games are not included in the blue swiper games.
- Q. Why am I needed to sit in the rides with my children, it already has belts and safety bars for the kids. How can you ensure my child is safe when I ride with him/her?
- A. All our rides and games have been designed keeping your child’s safety in mind, so once all the safety measures have been taken and safety checks are done by our staff, you can be assured that your child will have a safe and enjoyable experience. Aside from the safety, your presence will give more comfort to your child that helps them to enjoy the ride.
- Q. If something happens when the ride is in motion what can the adult do if they are accompanying the kid?
- A. All our rides have been designed specifically keeping a child’s safety as our priority. Should the child be uncomfortable, all the adult needs to do is signal the staff and they will halt the ride.
- Q. Why do you have so many rules and regulations in all the areas?
- A. The rides and regulations are in place because we understand that your child’s safety is of utmost importance and we want to ensure that whenever they visit us, they return back home with happy memories.
- Q. Why are kids who are allowed to play bumper cars below 90cm with an adult not allowed to play bouncy cars?
- A: These two rides come from a different manufacturer who has set different restriction, the restriction was created based on the risk category, design and movement of the ride.
- Q. Why are the height restrictions on big rides so high?
- A: Height restriction was set by the manufacturer and followed in the store. (Height restriction was set according to the design, movement/adrenaline of the ride)
- Q. Why wasn’t I chosen as a winner for your social media contest?
- A. We generally have a lucky draw that determines the winner. More exciting contests are coming up very soon and we wish you good luck next time!
- Q. Hello, I work with "ABCD" magazine and would like to write a feature on Fun City. Could you please connect me with the right person?
- A. Please send your request to email@example.com and one of our staff will contact you shortly.
- Q. I would like to host a coffee morning for my Facebook group at Tridom. I've called them & they were supposed to return my call today, which hasn't happened yet.
- A. Thank you for contacting us. Please send your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our representatives will get back to you at the earliest
- Q. Why should the adults wear socks even though they are not following their kids around?
- A. This is to ensure safety and we maintain the hygiene inside the play area thus we required everyone to wear socks.
- Q. My child is the right age to play on the rides and games however she is a little short. Why does the height matter in play areas even if my child is the correct age?
- A. Because of the nature of the activities in the play area, adult supervision is required for kids of below 108cm while they play with other kids and guide them to each play is where they can take part in all activities and enjoy as a family. If the child needs to exit for food/ drinks/ washroom then they are accompanied by someone. The team operating play areas are experts in the activities and their role is to facilitate the activities ensuring children have fun while playing
- Q. Who made these height restrictions? Are they approved by the government?
- A. Height restriction is set by the manufacturer according to the design of the ride and to run the business with acceptable operation Municipality required us to follow what’s on the manufacturer’s manual this to ensure the safety of everyone.
- Q. Why can’t my kids play if they have undergone a surgery/fracture. I will be with them and it’s my responsibility.
- A. If the condition of the children prevent the use of the safety device we offer to try the other rides/games wherein they will allow playing without harming their condition and we apply the safety guidelines in order for them to enjoy their experience
- Q. Please check your system. It allows a kid to swipe many times and each time it deducts the money. My son lost more than 100 Dirhams. Even the staff was not helpful. Please check and advise.
- A. The system allows multiple credits on one machine to be applied because many of our customers like to play more than one credit at a time.
- Q. Can you please let me know of your packages for children from a nursery?
A. Please send us your contact details and our group bookings specialist will get in touch with you regarding all the details you need. Kindly send an email to email@example.com